Our 2012 guest dog

Our 2012 guest dog
Our 2012 guest dog, Cornerstone's Revelation at Raglan PT "Rosy" ... you can come stay anytime, sweet girl!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Reflections on Mary from RottOwner

I was introduced to Mary via a good friend, who shared Mary's love of another breed, Rottweilers:

"While I liked Mary on first phone call, I think it was our meeting to pick up Reggie that just bowled me over.  She brought you his entire baby book as I recall...a history you might never have been able to compile, certainly not easily, and one that gave you an overview, not just of him, but the whole package of breeding, showing and mentoring that some folks just never experience and may never develop on their own.  She was generous to you, from what you've said, for the rest of her life and that is always going to be with you and with your adventures in purebred dogs.  Very special."

No comments:

Post a Comment