Our 2012 guest dog

Our 2012 guest dog
Our 2012 guest dog, Cornerstone's Revelation at Raglan PT "Rosy" ... you can come stay anytime, sweet girl!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Goodbye, G.

Well, on Saturday I had to say goodbye to my Best Cat, Gulliver.  He was 17, and he had been living with me for 15 of those years. I rescued him from the horse farm because the other barn cats were constantly picking on him and he kept getting injured, so I figured it was easier for him to come live with me and his brother, my heart-cat Oliver, than to keep making trips to the vet. He was a good friend and companion, so even though his age had finally caught up with him, it was difficult to make the decision to send him on to the Heaven Side. I know he's able to run and jump and climb again, and chase mice, and take long naps in the sun. I hope to see you again, G!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about Gulliver! RIP pretty boy, catch lots of those mice:-))

    ReplyDelete