Our 2012 guest dog

Our 2012 guest dog
Our 2012 guest dog, Cornerstone's Revelation at Raglan PT "Rosy" ... you can come stay anytime, sweet girl!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Good Life

Henley arrived safely in Florida and had a successful introduction to his new parents, Steve and Ellen, his Aunt Scarlett, and his new brother and sister, Hank and June. Ellen reports he is settling in nicely and blossoming, which makes me incredibly happy.

Ellen and Steve are warm and wonderful people, and dog savvy to boot. I am so grateful to them for letting Henley come into their lives. I hope he provides them much joy in the years to come.

Here he is with his new dad:


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've been neglecting my blog AND reading others. GREAT to see this! Yeah for Henley...and Steve and Ellen and Scarlett and Hank and June!!!

    ReplyDelete