Our 2012 guest dog

Our 2012 guest dog
Our 2012 guest dog, Cornerstone's Revelation at Raglan PT "Rosy" ... you can come stay anytime, sweet girl!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another goodbye

Well, I lost another kitty. Blinken was 10, and in fragile health, but it was still hard to say goodbye. He was blind, but you would never know it. He memorized the house in less than a day, and didn't let the rowdy dogs intimidate him. Best of all, he was the world's best snuggler. Just drape him on your shoulder and he was happy to stay there for hours. And he quickly staked out his nighttime spot on the pillow next to my head. Goodbye sweet Blinky boy, I know that now you can see and run and play. I'll be seeing you again one day.

2 comments:

  1. Gee Jill, I'm so sorry! Its always hard to say goodbye but loosing 2 in a row is really hard! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Jill. It is so hard to loose them, especially so close together. He was a handsome kitty and well loved.

    ReplyDelete